I price my knives based on two factors: the size of the knife, measured from tip to end of the handle, and the materials used.
- $45/inch for 154cm or 1095 steel
- $50/inch for cpmS35vn, Nitro-v or special order steel
- $80/inch for HC Damascus/Sanmai
- $100/inch for Stainless Damascus/Sanmai
**Slipjoint Folding Knives:**
*Small (sub 3" blade)*
- 154cm or 1095 = $500.00
- Cpms35vn, Nitro-V, or special order steel = $550.00
- HC Damascus/Sanmai = $650.00
- Stainless Damascus/Sanmai = $750.00
*Medium (sub 4" blade)*
- 154cm or 1095 = $550.00
- Cpms35vn, Nitro-V, or special order steel = $600.00
- HC Damascus/Sanmai = $700.00
- Stainless Damascus/Sanmai = $800.00
*Large (4" blade +)*
- 154cm or 1095 = $600.00
- Cpms35vn, Nitro-V, or special order steel = $650.00
- HC Damascus/Sanmai = $750.00
- Stainless Damascus/Sanmai = $850.00
*Note:* Base prices include black micarta handle material and a handmade leather sheath or slip. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
On top of the base price, I charge a $25.00 Shop Fee on all knives to cover things like Sandpaper/Belts, Glue/Epoxy, Maintenance of tools, etc.
**Upgrades / Embellishment:**
Available upgrades and embellishments include, but are not limited to:
- Premium handle materials: $30-$75 (Premium Natural Wood, Stabilized Wood, hybrid wood, Bone, Horn, Antler)
- Exhibition Grade Handle Materials: $80+ (Exhibition Grade Natural or Stabilized Wood, Fossil Ivory, or Oosic)
- Bolsters: $25-$50 (G10, Micarta, Brass, Nickle Silver, Stainless Steel, Damascus, Mokume Gane)
- Mosaic pins: $10 (Tube with small pins inside, set in epoxy to create a design)
- G10 Handle Liners/spacers: $15
- Decorative Filework: $10/inch
- Hidden pins: $25
- Contact me for a quote on other embellishments
I ship using Canada Post, Xpress Post, insured. Within Canada, shipping is free. Shipping to USA (lower 48) is $25.00. Everywhere else, shipping will be calculated.
I accept all major credit cards, E-transfer, or PayPal. Whichever payment method you select, item(s) will not ship until money has cleared.